At Cabot, we want to clear away all of the obstacles that might get between you and the new thoughts and ideas that this College can impart and inspire. In order to successfully attend your classes and receive grades, there are a number of forms, processes, and dates that you must master. We’re here to help with all of those things.
- Individual Academic & Personal Counseling
- Workshops and Discussion Groups
- Peer Tutoring
- Harvard Course in Reading and Study Strategies
- ESL Peer Consultation
- BSC Handouts
- Study Workshops
- External BSC Online Resources
- Consultation and Outreach
You are also encouraged to talk about any issue impeding your academic success with the Resident Dean. We want all of our students to be happy and successful.